In Stage Three, we will create designs for a set of branded merchandise, including:
- Tote Bag
For each item, the logo mark will be the primary design element. We will create and incorporate up to two new design elements (a pattern, illustration, graphic, etc.) to accompany the logo.
ROUND ONE: DESIGN DIRECTION (T-SHIRT)
We will use the existing Look & Feel board to develop concepts for your t-shirt design. The t-shirt design will establish the visual language for rest of the merchandise created in this stage. We'll start be creating up to three designs, each representing a different direction in which we could take the design.
- Present up to three unrefined designs for feedback.
- Meeting to discuss design direction.
Deliverable: Up to three unrefined design directions for the t-shirt.
ROUND TWO: REFINEMENT or DESIGN DIRECTION CONT.
If you approve of one of the designs presented, we will make changes to the design such as: refining line and style elements, colors, placement of design elements. Timeline is as follows:
- Present to you refined version of the preferred t-shirt design
- Meeting to discuss and approve design
If none of the provided directions from Round One are approved, we will provide two more design directions for the logo based on your feedback. Once one of those directions are approved, we will move forward with refinement and color options. Timeline is as follows:
- Present two more concepts
- Meeting to discuss provided concepts
- Present refined version of the preferred concept.
- Meeting to discuss and approve revised design
Deliverable(s): Final, print-ready t-shirt design
ROUND THREE: ADDITIONAL COLLATERAL
We will apply the design elements from the previous round to create a sticker, button, and tote bag design.
- Present two designs for each additional piece of collateral
- Meeting to discuss designs
- Present refined version of 1 design for each piece of collateral
- Meeting to discuss and approve designs
- Present final designs for each piece of collateral, in a print-ready file format
Deliverable: Final, production-ready button, sticker, and tote bag designs